fredag 16. januar 2009

Bedtime on the mountain


I's been a lovely day!!!!!!!

I started up with giving 2 lessons this morning whitch I enjoyed very much.

After that I got on the train to Hjerkinn where I got to enjoy 4 wonderful hours relaxing and watching movies ( Mamma Mia and Arn).

I got picked up by the clinic arrangers Mari and Nina at the train station.

I am staying in a cabin at Mari's farm this weekend while I give the clinic up here.

We had a lovely evening, with Taco, Wine and horsey talk.

But I'll better get to bed now. I'm gonna work from 9-21 tomorrow, so I better get some rest.

Really looking forward to giving the clinic though!

Always fun being in a new place and meeting new people and horses!

Norway is a beautiful place in winter.

Will tell you all about the clinic and show you some pictures at the end of the weekend!

Sleep tight!

Hugs m x

1 kommentar:

  1. hei og hå - håper det har gått bra på fjellet, og ingen forfrosne kind. klem

    SvarSlett