torsdag 22. januar 2009

7 great days

Now i've got back to England after 7 great days of teaching in Norway.
The clinic up on the mountain was great fun and everyone seemed happy and inspired by it.
There were 8 riders attending the clinic with all sorts of horses. We had 3 Arabians, a Paint horse, a Shire horse, a cold blood and 2 warm bloods. It was brilliant!
Most of the riders had their first meeting with the Academic art of riding at this clinic, and they were very interested in the methods and the basics.
The weather was not as bad as I thought it would be. I had borrowed loads of clothes and did not get cold at all. The only times both humans and horses had to take short breaks during the lessons was when the wind got a bit too strong. But all in all the weather was no problem.

We were so lucky to have our theory sessions and our lunch in the lovely Hjerkinn Fjellstue,
and it was wonderful to come in to the cosy heat after being outside in the cold.



Here are some pictures of the surroundings:
The stable:
Hjerkinn Fjellstue:



And the mountains around it

The rest of the week I spent teaching my regular students, whitch was great fun exept from all the snow and the difficult driving conditions. Strange that this will be the last time I see them all for 4 month, gonna miss them!!!
Only one more week to go now before i head of to Denmark. A bit stressed out with everything that needs to be arranged, and that I only have 7 more days left here in England.
But I guess it will all be okay. I am very excited about it all!!!
Will write again when I arrive in Denmark!
Hugs m





Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar