onsdag 11. februar 2009

Babysitter Blåi and Mulle Pilar horse

Time for an uppdate again :-)
Kimo wants to start off today by showing the world how rude these stupid cats can be:
This is what he found when he came inside yesterday and wanted to take a well deserved nap in his favorite spot after a hard morning of being a dog: HOW RUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But being the gentle man that he is he let the cat sleep and layd down under the table with a huge complaining sigh.

Mulle has found out that this place is acctually quite cool, and has desided to start her career as a
high school horse now. So what better way to start then a foto session of her in the right surroundings?
I rode Mulle on my first lesson yesterday ( I did not have to longje her).
It went well, she is still a bit stiff after the long journey, so we took it easy and worked in long and low most of the lesson. She is wonderfull my little horse!!!
Here she is between the Pillars:
Blåi seems to enjoy herself here even more then Mulle. She is always very positiv and wants to work and tries her best. The last two days she has started to come to the gate of the padock when ever she sees me. I rode her on my lesson today. We worked on the circle, teaching her the aids and getting her hind legs to stride good forward and carry and for her to seek forward down.
She did good! Her right hind leg is a bit weaker then the left one, but she is starting to use it a bit better already. This is gonna be fun!!!

Bent's children are here to visit him this week, so that has ment a lot of babysitting for me.
It's okay, but a bit sad because I miss out on seeing all the others ride. And yesterday and today I didn't get time to ride Filur :-(
But today Blåi desided that she could help me out a little bit with the babysitting, and she did a brilliant job!!!!
We went for a little hack together all 4 of us and Blåi was wonderful.
The children really loved riding her! And I thought it was nice too!!!
That's all for now. Will try to get someone to take some pictures of me riding Filur, Mulle and Blåi over the next days so that you can see what it looks like at the moment. :-)
Take good care and stay in the Now!
m xxx

1 kommentar:

  1. Hei Monika,
    I'm Eda, the girl from Estonia, and I just randomly found your blog! :)
    I just wanted to say, how wonderful it is to read that you're back in Denmark now and all your intresting happenings. I can imagine how thrilling it must be!!
    And, the thing you write about being in the present momentis just great and our dear horses are masters in leading us to that peaceful road(I also noticed you mention the Tolle's book in your profile! I must agree that his books are brilliant and simple at the same time and I have found them immensely eye-openining).
    I wish you continually wonderful time with Fulur and all the other four and twolegged friends in Denmark and keep writing the blog! :)
    Eda

    SvarSlett