fredag 6. februar 2009

A great day!

This day has been brilliant!!!!
The stable work was easy and quick this morning, and ride number 188 with Filur today finally went a bit better. I managed to sit down and relax and ride him propperly in the things we have been working on in the walk.
And then at 11.45 Mulle and Blåi arrived. They where both calm and looked good when I took them out of the transporter. Mulle had not been drinking a lot during her journey, but except from that all was well with them. Bent came out and had a look at Blåi which he has not meet before and thought that she looked good and had nice movements. I let the out in the padock at once, and I think they really enjoyed beeing able to graze. Must be strange since it is snow and full winter where they come from. Blåi arrived as a white horse, but looked rather brown after having a good roll in the mud.
At 3 I took them both for a walk in the sun. It was wonderfull how well behaved they both walked with me and they seemed to enjoy our walk as much as I did.
When we came back to the farm I showed them the indoor riding arena before I let them back outside.
I took them in when I had finished my stabel duties this evening and gave them a litttle brush.
They seem to like their stables and standing on straw.
Then I first took Mulle into the riding arena for about 5-10 to do a bit of stretching and bending with them from the ground after the long journey. She was fine, but a bit stiff in the neck.
Blåi was next, and she seemd as if she had never done anything else then be here in Denmark and work with me. She was calm, supple and consentrated.
They are both such brilliant horses, behaving like this after a long journey and being on a completely new place.I am very proud of them.
Gonna go out and say good night to the 3 beautiful angels now and check that they are ok :-)


1 kommentar:

  1. Hei på deg!! Det var SÅÅÅ koselig å få en oppdatering igjen. Tre innlegg siden sist jeg var innom her. Kjempegøy!!
    Ser du skriver at Christofer Dahlgren er hos Bent. Jeg red for han for ett år siden, i Sarpsborg, med hoppa jeg hadde på fôr da.
    Her har det kommet snart en halv meter snø på under ett døgn:-(
    Har akkurat kommet fra stallen. Knerten er i kjempeform. Han ELSKER snøen. Longerte ham på kapsunen i dag. Han ville veldig gjerne både trave og gallopere. Det har vært isete og veldig hardt på banen, så vi har bare fått trent litt i skritt. Han har derfor endel energi til overs :-)
    Gleder meg til å høre mer fra deg!!
    Klem; M

    SvarSlett