søndag 15. februar 2009

Kimo and the cats, and a bad riding day

This will be a bit short today, as I don't really have a lot to tell right now....
Kimo has now lost yet another of his sleeping places to the cats. On saturday when we came in from the stable the first thing that met him was two cats on HIS doggy bed :-)
Poor boy! He settled for a place on the floor as close to the bed as possible, hoping to reclaim it if the cats moved. Blææææææ! I had a really bad riding day today! Rode Filur, worked Mulle in hand and Blåi on the longje this evening, and nothing really worked. It's all my fault off corse, but hopefully tomorrow will be a much better day!

Other then that I have had a great weekend. I was in Hamburg to go to a concert yesterday evening, and came back again today, so I've had a mini holiday away from the farm.
So the horses got a day off yesterday, which I am sure they enjoyed out in the sun!

Before the weekend the riding went well. I've had one lesson on Blåi and one on Mulle since I
wrote last. Taking it very easy with them both still and don't ride more then 10-15 minutes on the lessons. On Mulle my focus is to get her relaxed and supple again after the journey here.
And with Blåi i am working on strenghtening her right hind leg so that we can start the side movements when it is a bit stronger.

I train Mulle and Blåi mostely twice a day. Morning and evening. Filur I ride once a day.
I am looking forward to getting lessons on Filur again as well next week, now that I won't have to babysitt any more. I'll try to get someone to take pictures of me when I'm riding again this week.
Will write more when I got more to tell :-)
Love horses, listen to Marillion and stay in the now!
Hugs m xxx

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar